Subject: Re: time to release another libssh2 version!

Re: time to release another libssh2 version!

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:18:08 +0000

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> So, please bring up your issues that we should squeeze in before we release.

I've implemented axTLS as crypto provider. It's not quite done, but
so far it works with non-key authentication, test on Linux and Windows.

With that there's an all-BSD way to use libssh2 portably.

> Any suggestion on how long time we should set for ourselves to
> prepare until we ship? I would like to propose that we aim for
> doing the release on Tuesday October 11.

Can that date please be pushed two weeks? I'm not sure I can find
time to finish the code up completely by the 11th.

//Peter