Subject: Re: Libssh2 - wince(windows mobile 6.0) linker error

Re: Libssh2 - wince(windows mobile 6.0) linker error

From: Geetha <1986geetha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 17:59:59 +0530

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

I have established the connection using armv4I platform.. After connection
established libssh2_sftp_init function takes 10 minutes to execute. But
atlast it's successfully initialising the SFTP session. But why it's taking
long time.. any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Geetha