Subject: Re: Distinguishing directories versus files

Re: Distinguishing directories versus files

From: Michael Loutris <mloutris_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 18:17:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Gebi,

Thank you for replying and that's a great answer! Dan Fandrich got back to me earlier with the same information and I'll put it to use.
However, I did open a ticket for an enhancement. My understanding is that after the SFTP directory listing retrieval, we must issue separate SFTP checks for each file, which could probably be improved.
I opened an issue to see if a new flag could be used to send back the file name bundled with the files other attributes.

Best Regards,

Mike Loutris