Subject: quoted file path

quoted file path

From: Skip Carter <skip_at_taygeta.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 12:17:22 -0700

Hello,

This is really not a libssh2 question, but I am hoping somebody might
recognize what is going on.

I have an application that transfers a file to a remote site. The code
is modeled after the example scp_write.c, using libssh2_scp_send64() to
set up the transfer.

When I send a file to my test server, it works just fine. But when I
point to my clients server they get the file named with single quotes.

e.g. my server gets test.dat but my client gets 'test.dat'
(the contents are the same; its just that the names aren't)

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter  0xF29BF36844FB7922
skip_at_taygeta.com