Subject: using libssh2_userauth_publickey_frommemory()

using libssh2_userauth_publickey_frommemory()

From: Skip Carter <skip_at_taygeta.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:16:31 -0700

Hello,

I have written an application using 1.9.0

I authenticate using libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile() and it
works just fine. But when I switch to
libssh2_userauth_publickey_frommemory()
it fails.

I am guessing that the keydata is wrong. Reading the documentation I
find it vague. Is the keydata the string you would get from just
would get from base-64 decoding the string to binary ? I have tried
all three interpretations of what "keydata" could mean. It still
fails.

Any insights ?

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter  0xF29BF36844FB7922
skip_at_taygeta.com