Subject: Re: LIBSSH2_ERROR_KEX_FAILURE

Re: LIBSSH2_ERROR_KEX_FAILURE

From: Daniel Jeliński <djelinski1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 09:09:45 +0100

Hi,
All ciphers provided by your client are insecure: RC4 is insecure, CBC mode
of operation is insecure, client does not provide anything else.

GCM is not supported by libssh2. CTR is not supported by wincng, though I
think I saw some code to emulate it on top of ECB, wonder why it didn't
work for you. I can't comment on chacha, but it may also be unimplemented
in libssh2.
Regards,
Daniel

wt., 26 mar 2019 o 00:34 William Shipley <william_at_schuylerhouse.com>