Subject: Terminal Mode Encoding

Terminal Mode Encoding

From: Nick Couchman <vnick_at_apache.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 11:23:59 +0000

This may be a really simple question, but I was wondering if someone could
provide some examples of how to pass various Terminal Mode encoding options
through in the libssh2_channel_request_pty_ex function? In particular I'm
interested in passing through the VERASE setting so that the SSH target
system has a better chance of picking up the erase character being sent by
the client. Most of the examples I've been able to find just use the
libssh2_channel_request_pty() macro, which seems to pass no terminal mode
options to the _ex() function, so I was hoping someone could provide an
example of how to pass options?

Thanks,
Nick