Subject: Antw: Re: Null-pointer exception during the key exchange

Antw: Re: Null-pointer exception during the key exchange

From: Jerome Zimmermann <Jerome.Zimmermann_at_ipetronik.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:18:32 +0200

Hello everyone,

>> First thing the list is going to tell you is you need be using the latest version. The current version is 1.8.0 and can be found here:

Of course we used the current libssh2 version 1.8.0.

Besides, I think I forgot to say that we are working on a RTOS platform (based on Win32).

Could it be possible, that if the OpenSSL is build with the wrong configuration parameters that this could lead to failures (as in my case for the key exchange) ?

Here my configuration:

perl Configure VC-WIN32 --prefix=xxx --openssldir=xxx no-shared no-capieng no-sock no-async no-unit-test no-ui

Best regards

Impressum/Imprint: https://www.ipetronik.com/impressum

>>> Will Cosgrove <will_at_panic.com> 19.10.2017 19:03 >>>
Hi Jerome,
First thing the list is going to tell you is you need be using the latest version. The current version is 1.8.0 and can be found here:

https://www.libssh2.org

Or you can use a daily snapshot which is very stable from GitHub.

Cheers,
Will