Subject: energy boost?

energy boost?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 11:38:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

We've been stalling in this project lately[1]. We get pull requests and issues
filed, but they mostly just accumulate without being dealt with. I am of
course personally guilty of this neglect but I'm not alone.

I'm interested in hearing what you all think we can do to up our game.

I've spent almost exactly ten years in this project and I've done 769 source
code commits to date, but these days libssh2 is not a priority in my life
anymore. I don't plan to run away or hide, but I am interested in seeing
others step up their game to help driving the project forward so that I can
remain in a backseat position without having the project suffer.

[1] = https://www.openhub.net/p/libssh2/contributors/summary

--
  / daniel.haxx.se