Subject: Re: libssh2_channel_read() issue

Re: libssh2_channel_read() issue

From: Amirul Islam <blindcat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:43:54 +0430

Hi Rene,

I have checked for last errno on both cases when libssh2_scp_recv() &
libssh2_channel_read() is called, libssh2_session_last_errno() return 0.
The issues is that my user has access to the remote folder, but does not
have read permission on the target file which is contained in that folder.
So the return value from libssh2_channel_read() is always 0 and sb.st_size
is 1.

you can simulate and check what you get