Subject: Re: ping for release

Re: ping for release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 22:58:56 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 20 Jan 2016, Alexander Lamaison wrote:

>> I'm not convinced putting them back as-is makes much sense though if
>> they're introducing these problems. Faster performance isn't that fun when
>> it comes at the priace of broken functionality.
>
> Agreed, although now Jakob has put some great fixes in, maybe the situation
> is resolved.

Yes, the comments in pull #75 (https://github.com/libssh2/libssh2/pull/75)
sounds really promising.

I'm actually mostly awaiting for response to my comments there (and possibly
some updated commits) and then I'd be prepared to merge. *Then*, after letting
that merge cook in master for a short while I think we're truly closing in on
a release.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se