Subject: IBM iSeries port of LIBSSH2 (fwd)

IBM iSeries port of LIBSSH2 (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:42:56 +0100 (CET)

Hey Stan,

You accidentally sent your mail to libssh2-devel-owner@ instead of just
now forwarding it to the proper list address, lets keep it on the list now!
See below for the full content.

To answer your question in there: yes we are interested in extending our
portability to the IBM iSeries. At least if the changes are clean and
managable to review. (I'll admit that EBCDIC handling scares me a bit.)

I think you could start with rebasing your work on top of what we have in git
right now so that we have an up-to-date version of your work to start working
with to hopefully merge.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se