Subject: Re: Question about an eventloop.

Re: Question about an eventloop.

From: Stef Bon <stefbon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:49:29 +0200

> Stef Bon wrote:
> > > Dude, you need to read the protocol docs now. RFC4250 onwards.
> >
> > I know that everything is described in the protocol documents, but -
> > is my experience - someone can explain things in much better way
> > that docs do.
>
> First of all that depends a lot on the docs. The secsh RFCs are good.
>
> Second, it seems arrogant to expect that someone will spend their
> time to teach you a protocol which is already publically documented.

It seems arrogant to aks for some hints? Huh?

I work on projects with volunteers, as I am. I do not expect for new
volunteers to understand
important details right away.I have to explain a lot, and I understand
that. Our project - rural agriculture -
benefits from the community , and we have to put a lot of energy in
teaching and coordination.
But that's what we do.

Maybe you should read:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/hadoop-veteran-ted-dunning-when-open-source-is-anything-but-open/?tag=nl.e552&s_cid=e552&ttag=e552&ftag=TRE3e6936e

And in my opinion calling somebody "Dude you should do this and that" is
not very cooperative. It's offending.
This is my opinion, and leave it here.

Stef