Subject: Re: Fw: libssh2 nonblocking sftp write fails with Tectia SFTP server in Windows

Re: Fw: libssh2 nonblocking sftp write fails with Tectia SFTP server in Windows

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 15:37:10 +0200

On Friday, August 07, 2015 15:04:57 Peter Stuge wrote:
> You have to talk to RedHat about that, if they are forcing you to use
> the old version which shows this problem. Noone else can help with
> that.

Not true. Red Hat packages are fully open source. Anybody motivated
enough (e.g. paid to do the job) can help with the issue. I do not think
we are forcing anybody to use our packages of libssh2 ;-)

Nevertheless, I agree with you that, if Ismail is a customer of Red Hat,
it is a reasonable step to contact Product Support.

Kamil