Subject: Improvment of speed in SFTP-read

Improvment of speed in SFTP-read

From: Lars Nordin <Lars.Nordin_at_sdlabs.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:35:43 +0200

Hi,

I have now commited my changes to the SFTP-read function. The change is:
o Increase of the MAX_SFTP_READ_SIZE to 30000 (was 2000)
o Implementing a sliding buffer during the read in order to process
all data-packets in the queue (the design before was to return after the
first package recieved, therefore the SFTP_read always returned 2000

I have tested and compared to Secure-CRT sftp-read and the speed is
almost as good (watching the raw network traffic, the sftp-read using
SecureCRT is still more complete packages)

I also did fixed some compiling warnings.

I think the MAX_SFTP_READ_SIZE can be altered to optimize further, my
plan is to make an API to set the sftp-readsize, maybe this should be in
the 1.6.0 release?

Please test the sftp-read function!

/Lars