Subject: RE: Setting MAC option

RE: Setting MAC option

From: Jeremy Zapata <jzapata_at_globalscape.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 12:56:42 +0000

I understand how a programming library works. By "option" I simply meant is there a way to force libssh2 to only one (or a subset) of the MACs it was compiled to support? I am using the library to do some specific compliance testing.

With the sftp command on Linux I can pass the -oMACs parameter to do this and I am wanting to do the same thing. Thanks.

Jeremy Zapata | Software Engineer in Test
globalscape | +1 (210) 308-8267 ext 5176 | NYSE MKT:GSB
*This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.