Subject: Re: Download libssh2 source via HTTPS?

Re: Download libssh2 source via HTTPS?

From: Will Cosgrove <will_at_panic.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:58:36 -0800

We (speaking for Panic) would also love to see the project moved to a better source control system. Github lowers the bar for contributors and encourages easy patch submissions. We have numerous patches we’d like to commit back, but frankly don’t have the time to create diffs for everything.

Cheers,
Will