Subject: Re: time for 1.4.4 ?

Re: time for 1.4.4 ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 15:31:55 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 2 Dec 2014, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> I was just thinking the same. There are a few potential security fixes in
> there as well. I think it's time to unleash it!

Yeah, it'd be nice and welcome. Previous release attempts were hold off due to
"we just need X fixed first" so perhaps people can name what they "need"
merged before we can do a release?

If there's no major issue pending (and I think we can leave the native mac
crypto for the next one), I'd like to do a release late next week.

I think we should call it 1.5.0 though due to the new windows crypto backend
(and possibly some more).

Received on 2014-12-03