Subject: Re: Using libSSH2 in fiber-based parallel system

Re: Using libSSH2 in fiber-based parallel system

From: Jakob Egger <jakob_at_eggerapps.at>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 06:36:47 +0200

No need to use private functions. Just use non-blocking mode.

Use libssh2_session_init, then use libssh2_session_set_blocking to enable non-blocking mode, and then call libssh2_session_handshake repeatedly until it no longer returns LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN

I'm not aware of how fibers work, but I guess you would call yield() inbetween libssh2 API calls.

(I tried to send this email yesterday, but used the wrong from-address, and the list server seems to have ignored it.)