Subject: Re: Allow authentication to be passed in memory - blast from the past

Re: Allow authentication to be passed in memory - blast from the past

From: David Calavera <david.calavera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:27:53 -0700

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had time to review my patch. I've been using it
in my staging and testing environments and it's working nicely. I'm not
sure if that's any indication that the patch is good to be merged but I'd
like to know what people think.

Please, feel free to comment in the commit directly if that helps to
address the possible issues with the code.

https://github.com/calavera/libssh2/commit/2b75806bc60116af5b834508abc9bfc3a9039cb5
<https://github.com/calavera/libssh2/commit/2b75806bc60116af5b834508abc9bfc3a9039cb5.patch>

Thanks,
David