Subject: [libss2] direct port forwarding with multiple channels

[libss2] direct port forwarding with multiple channels

From: Oliver <daktor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 00:48:04 -0400

Hi all,

I've followed the example here:
http://www.libssh2.org/examples/direct_tcpip.html

Port forwarding now works, but only on one channel, which makes some
operations slow (eg webpages). After about 2 minutes of inactivity,
libssh2_channel_eof returns true and I do the following:

1) free the channel
2) turn blocking back on
3) call libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex to start over with a new channel

When I use putty to port forward, I can see multiple channels opened
within the session and webpages load much faster.

Is there a way to use multiple channels with direct port forwarding in libssh2?

Thanks!