Subject: Re: libssh2 master 42aefdb configure.ac: Call zlib zlib and not libz in text but keep option names

Re: libssh2 master 42aefdb configure.ac: Call zlib zlib and not libz in text but keep option names

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:13:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013, libssh2_at_git.stuge.se wrote:

> CSOURCES = channel.c comp.c crypt.c hostkey.c kex.c mac.c misc.c \
> packet.c publickey.c scp.c session.c sftp.c userauth.c transport.c \
> - version.c knownhost.c agent.c openssl.c libgcrypt.c pem.c keepalive.c \
> - global.c
> + version.c knownhost.c agent.c pem.c keepalive.c global.c
> +if OPENSSL
> +CSOURCES += openssl.c
> +endif
> +if LIBGCRYPT
> +CSOURCES += libgcrypt.c
> +endif

Ugh. A primary motivation for the .inc file is for it to be used by
non-automake systems, so introducing these conditionals in there is
unfortunately not OK. We need to have the #ifdefs in the source files to make
it easier for people to build "all files" in different build systems with less
trouble...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se