Subject: Re: problems on closing channel

Re: problems on closing channel

From: Peter <325131514_at_qq.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 19:14:45 +0800

Thanks for your kindly help. This real help me.I will have a try. And my understand, actually two channels in the same session will never be used simultaneously. Is it right?
 Mutex sessionA
 handle channle1(such as open, read, exec...)
 unmutex

 Mutex sessionA
 handle channle2(such as open, read, exec...)
 unmutex