Subject: Re: Installing libssh2 on HP-UX

Re: Installing libssh2 on HP-UX

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:30:48 +0100

Wes Donze wrote:
> OK - what I have done is amend the Makefile and remove 'tests' and 'example'
> from DIST_SUBDIRS , tests from SUBDIRS
..
> Is what I have done an issue do you think?

Obviously your change in of no use in the upstream libssh2 code,
because we have the tests and the examples for a reason - we want
them to work.

Please provide all relevant information about this problem. What
you've posted so far is not really useful.

Please:

1. git clone git://git.libssh2.org/libssh2.git
2. cd libssh2
3. ./buildconf
4. ./configure --any-parameters-of-yours-here
5. make

This should produce the error. Please send us a transcript of this
session along with the config.log file.

Oh - and you might want to avoid building as root, just for good
measure.

//Peter