Subject: Re: Direct tcp ip channel - session handshake

Re: Direct tcp ip channel - session handshake

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:28:16 +0200

Jiri wrote:
> Sorry, Its my mistake.
> I'm sending the program in the atachment. It doesn't include all the
> parts I've implemented (sftp, work with directories etc for example)
> but in the terms of this problem it includes everything necessary.

The file you attached isn't helpful. There's no main loop and
select() isn't even being called.

You really need to show what you are trying to do. Spend a few days
on creating a minimal example that attempts to do what you want but
does not work - so that someone can look at it and tell you why.

//Peter