Subject: Re: Direct tcp ip channel - session handshake

Re: Direct tcp ip channel - session handshake

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:40:35 +0200

Jiri wrote:
> Using direct_tcp_example is everything working good and I'm able to
> connect with ssh shell to remote server.
..
> Is it somehow possible to realize connection to 3rd party host
> without using threads or somethink like that? Thanks a lot!

It's not clear if example/direct_tcpip.c does what you want to do.

Studay that code until you understand how it works, feel free to ask
questions if there is something you can not find yourself, and once
you understand how it works reuse it or write something similar in
your own application.

What is your question exactly?

//Peter