Subject: Re: libssh2_channel_wait_closed(...) issue

Re: libssh2_channel_wait_closed(...) issue

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:20:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Maxime Larocque wrote:

> I had a similar trouble with libssh2 1.4.2, and I submitted a patch to
> correct this:
>
> http://trac.libssh2.org/ticket/245
>
> Under some conditions, libssh2 did not close the channel correctly. I am not
> sure if it applies to your case...

Thanks for pointing out this potential fix! Chris, let us know if it changes
anything for you. I gave libssh2_channel_wait_closed() a quick glance
yesterday and I couldn't spot anything really wrong standing out so it will
take some proper digging to debug this more.

I figure it goes without saying, but I'll state it anyway:

We are only a few people actually involved in this project. Those of us who
have push rights to git will HUGELY appreciate your feedback, comments and
additional tests of patches and bug reports as provided. That helps us merge
things into git and future releases with more confidence and speed.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se