Subject: Re: Compiling libssh2 under x64 with Visual Studio 2010

Re: Compiling libssh2 under x64 with Visual Studio 2010

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:02:03 +0200

Nick Pateman wrote:
> They aren't CURL errors, they are libssh2 errors, I just have the
> source in a folder named libCurl_X64 or whatever lol.

You must obviously use separate projects for building separate
software, and it usually helps to use separate directories.

You are clearly not on top of your build environment, there's nothing
we can do to help with that.

> Thankfully I've managed to get around needing libSSH2, the article
> I was reading was misleading so I'm all sorted now.

libcurl will work without libssh2, but with limited functionality.
You need to know what suits your needs, and you need to build each
software accordingly..

//Peter