Subject: Re: [libssh2] #248: A small patch to handle private key in memory

Re: [libssh2] #248: A small patch to handle private key in memory

From: Joe Turpin <joe.turpin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:46:59 -0400

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk> wrote:
<snip>
> Indeed you did. Did anyone review it or did it get lost in the list?

Yes, Daniel Stenberg had reviewed a couple of versions that I had submitted.

> If not already done, could someone else review this patch (Dan?
> Peter?) I've no time to read anything till October :(
>
> From a quick skim, it seems like it duplicates a lot of code, no?

I added new API calls instead of changing the existing. There will of
course be chunks that are similar, but I don't think in any
appreciable way. If you'd like another revision, let me know what the
problem areas are and I'll make the necessary changes to conform.

--Joe