Subject: Re: Issue connecting to Netscreen/Juniper devices

Re: Issue connecting to Netscreen/Juniper devices

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 02:56:33 +0200

Hi,
Am 07.06.2012 19:45, schrieb Benjamin Krajmalnik:
> Daniel, I do not. I am running on a Windows environment from a DLL
> created by Gunter, so I do not know if trace is enabled on it or not..
no, since its a release build ...

I can create a libssh2 statically linked library with debug trace
enabled for ya if that helps;
but its really simple to build it self as others also already suggested;
its nothing more than downloading one archive from me which contains
everything of MinGW you need + the libssh2 sources (daily snapshot for a
simple start, or git clone);
then one command to compile it, and done ...; oh, well almost: you also
need the dependency openssl, but I can provide that to you too ...
I'm glad to help you setting up this stuff - feel free to contact me
directly.
Also think of the benefits: you're always able to check latest stuff,
and if we can nail a bug + fix it then this becomes important so that
you can verify the fix .....

Gün.