Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.4.1

Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.4.1

From: Vincent Torri <vincent.torri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 08:53:50 +0200

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 May 2012, Vincent Torri wrote:
>
>> strange. How do you create the tarball ? Normally, if you run 'make
>> distcheck', you verify the build and create the archive. That's a quite safe
>> way to release a project using the autotools
>

> Normally, that procedure does not forcibly update config.sub.

indeed. I though you were managing yourself this file (some projects
do that). Normally, config.sub/guess and similar installed files are
correctly copied when you create the configure script (running
buildconf). Btw, I would use autoreconf -f -i in buildconf.

Btw, i'm not sure at all that you should keep config.rpath in the git
repo. Normally, it's one of the installed files

Vincent Torri