Subject: Re: libssh2 1.4.0 missing libssh_error() function?

Re: libssh2 1.4.0 missing libssh_error() function?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:22:55 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012, Peter Stuge wrote:

> Where is review before applying patches?

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to review them. I read the patches I apply
and I also need to use my judgement and basic testing when accepting them.
Sometimes that leads to broken builds like this when I've missed a flaw.

Evidently, not only me but not a single person built libssh2 from git with
gcrypt for over a month before the release.

Getting a better and automated test system running would of course also be a
good idea.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se