Subject: Re: A release

Re: A release

From: Jernej Kovacic <jkovacic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 22:44:37 +0100

Hello

I think a few patches from the thread "Patch to ticket 228" (from
October and November 2011) are still waiting to be committed. If I am
correct, the ones, whose names start with 0001 and 0002, have already
been committed, then I prepared another patch (its name starting with
0003) and sent in on 19 November (improvement of a manpage as advised;
available at http://www.libssh2.org/mail/libssh2-devel-archive-2011-11/0033.shtml).
The last minor improvement (just one cast added to fix a Visual Studio
warning) is described in the very last message of this thread,
published on 23 November
(http://www.libssh2.org/mail/libssh2-devel-archive-2011-11/0040.shtml).
This time without a patch.

I hope this is enough information to find the patches as right now I
don't have git installed.

Best regards,
Jernej