Subject: Re: How to get about command execution finished on remote side

Re: How to get about command execution finished on remote side

From: Ivan Tretyakov <ivan.v.tretyakov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 00:57:45 +0400

Thank you!

I'll think about it, but at the moment it's not clear to me how do I
implement a simple ssh client.
It's clear how to execute a separate command (using libssh2_channel_exec
and it's possible to use it to implement a shell), but not clear how to
interact with a remote shell when I use libssh2_channel_shell and want to
execute commands remotely.
In my mind it's a good to have such example at web-site example section.

//Ivan

2012/1/16 Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>

> Ivan Tretyakov wrote:
> > How should I know that execution of the current command is finished
> > on remote side and I can use lbssh2_channel_read to read it?
>
> You don't know. SSH channels are full duplex, not half duplex. You
> must deal with that in your application, if the particular channel
> you are working with does not by policy use only half duplex.
>

> //Peter

С уважением,
Третьяков И.В.