Subject: Unable to exchange encryption keys

Unable to exchange encryption keys

From: Dave Hayden <dave_at_panic.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:36:03 -0800

Hi there!

We're using libssh2 in an iOS SSH app and it's been working great--I rarely find myself diving into libssh2 to sort out problems and even more rarely find anything wrong inside libssh2. (I've got a couple of small bugs I've been meaning to file for ages.. Sorry about that, I'll get to it soon!) One odd one popped up yesterday, and it's easy to reproduce: libssh2 can't get past key exchange with the (public) server dante.u.washington.edu.

Should I file that in the bug tracker, or would y'all rather have a look at it first? In general, would you rather have patches and bugs here or in the tracker?

Also, our top feature request for the app is authentication forwarding. If any of the libssh2 devs knows how that works and wants a consulting gig, please send me an email!

Thanks!
-Dave