Subject: Re: Patch to ticket 228

Re: Patch to ticket 228

From: Jernej Kovacic <jkovacic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:42:08 +0200

Hello,

Now I have modified the function to call _libssh2_error(), converted
tabs to spaces (hopefully none have remained) and reverted the changes
in comp.c. I have also added a few important lines into the doc. file
to ensure that the function will be used properly when "asked" for
compression methods.

There are two files attached. The first is (should be) the same as in
better but I am not very familiar with Git :(

Regards,
Jernej