Subject: Re: libssh2 master 3f2b1de The files were not gone but renamed ...

Re: libssh2 master 3f2b1de The files were not gone but renamed ...

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 13:45:44 +0200

Am 08.09.2011 13:08, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2011, libssh2_at_git.stuge.se wrote:
>
>> Author: Guenter Knauf <lists_at_gknw.net>
>>
>> The files were not gone but renamed ...
>
> Ouch. Sorry for that, I should've checked closer... Thanks for fixing it.
naa, was my bad since I forgot to fix naming in Makefile.am ... :-(
though now we've a brandnew major release, and the static MinGW
makefiles are missing, and folks may wonder why we dropped them ...

If you're maybe going to do another release shortly because of other
fixes then please announce your intent - I'm also going too look asap
into some NetWare build issues I got reported ...

Gün.