Subject: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 1.3.0

ANNOUNCE: libssh2 1.3.0

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 23:03:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

I'm glad to announce that I've just made libssh2 1.3.0 available on the site:

         http://www.libssh2.org/

This release includes the following changes:

  o Added custom callbacks for performing low level socket I/O

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o sftp_read: advance offset correctly for buffered copies
  o libssh2_sftp_seek64: flush packetlist and buffered data
  o _libssh2_packet_add: adjust window size when truncating
  o sftp_read: a short read is not end of file

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

  Henrik Nordstrom, liuzl, Guenter Knauf

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)

--
  / daniel.haxx.se