Subject: Re: libssh2 API brokenness

Re: libssh2 API brokenness

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:24:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Perhaps we need to remake the parts dealing with the channel layer

I'm also thinking that perhaps it is about time that we wrote up a proper test
suite so that we can write up good recipes that actually can reproduce these
problematic cases and allow us to work on and verify our fixes.

I suggest we find the smallest ssh server source code we're happy with and
merge that and then we polish that into a server we can instruct to do funny
things - then we run libssh2-programs against it.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se