Subject: Re: configure with non standard openssl installation path

Re: configure with non standard openssl installation path

From: Bill Segall <bill_at_segall.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:19:23 +1000

Thanks, that was the hint I needed. By adding a set -x so I could see what
the shell was doing, I was able to determine that it was looking in
$withval/lib64 and by linking lib64 to lib I can get configure to run
successfully and appear sane.

I'm not quite of the woods yet with my libtool but that looks like I need to
specify some additional cross compile tools for my libtool.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Bill.