Subject: Re: Release time on April 5

Re: Release time on April 5

From: Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:36:37 +0100

On 28 March 2011 13:48, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>
>> Barring no new major problems appear, I have my eyes fixed on April 5th as
>> a release date for version 1.2.8. That's almost a month from now.
>
> Just a reminder. We're now about a week from release and basically nothing
> has happened since my previous mail. The schedule still stands.

The current git head doesn't deal with SFTP write errors (see line
1681 of sftp.c [1]). They are ignored and treated as success. We'll
have to fix this before the next release. Unfortunately, I'm not very
familiar with the code in that area.

[1] http://git.libssh2.org/?p=libssh2.git;a=blob;f=src/sftp.c;h=7feae32fe17dd85297d3aabc9c767588f2e6bca1;hb=HEAD;js=1#l1681

Alex

--