Subject: Editor modes using libssh2

Editor modes using libssh2

From: Paresh Thakor <paresh.thakor_at_moontechnolabs.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:10:34 +0530

Hi,

Nowadays, I was somewhat busy around our SSH application and it's in good condition right now. I am now trying to put navigation keys for the keyboard. In VI when we use navigation keys, up, down, left and right, the cursor moves correspondingly. I have tried to put the encoded characters for this. But i'm not getting proper input from CHANNEL, the cursor is not moving upward, downward, etc. Could anyone suggest me what should I do to implement such functionality? up, down, keys are working perfectly for history, but not working in VI editor mode. But if libssh2 has any function, we can come to know that right now channels is in editor mode, etc? It would be great. May anyone has solution for this and suggest me something valuable.

Regards,
Paresh Thakor.