Subject: Re: keyboard-interactive method gives access violation in MSVC 2008

Re: keyboard-interactive method gives access violation in MSVC 2008

From: Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:05:05 +0100

On 7 September 2010 14:47, Ezequiel Ruiz <eruiz_at_barcelona04.com> wrote:
> Indeed. I've tested the code with Mingw (GCC 4.4) and it works OK.

This will be because Mingw doesn't give you the option of linking to
different runtime versions (such as Debug variants), not because MSVC
is 'broken' and Mingw is not. Your code will still be violating the
rules and works by luck.

Alex

--
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)