Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 1.2.7

Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 1.2.7

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 23:10:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010, Guenter wrote:

> I'm really sorry, but seems that I broke some things ....

No worries, these things happen to all of us at one time or another!

> I dont know though if these points warrant to make a follow-up release, but
> I thought I mention, and let you decide.

I think we can wait and see if we get any angry mobs with pitchforks showing
up, and if we don't (which I suspect will happen) we can just proceed like
normal and plan for another release in 2-3 months or so with all these fixes
included.

Thanks for your heads-up and your work on getting these corrected!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se