Subject: Re: forward_listen + forward_accept + channel_read problem

Re: forward_listen + forward_accept + channel_read problem

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:46:56 +0200

Hi Alexandr,

Alexandr Piskun wrote:
> Good day. I have some problems when try to use libssh2 project.
> I compiled direct_tcpip.c example - works great.

Glad to hear that.

> But i need forward tunnel.
> So i decide to use libssh2_channel_forward_listen and
> libssh2_channel_forward_accept functions.
> But i cant read from channel that libssh2_channel_forward_accept
> functions creates. libssh2_channel_read blocks. Maybe that function
> didnt see inbound daya.(i send data throw telnet).

How did you send data? Did you also send a newline? I'm not sure that
the telnet program will read single bytes from the terminal and send
them out, it might be line based.

> And i easy can write data to telnet with help of
> libssh2_channel_write function. But read fails, as i say.
> Maybe i miss something.
> Can u help me with my problem?

Need more information. Please enable debug logging in libssh2 and
call libssh2_trace(session,~0); in your application before calling
libssh2_channel_forward_accept() and send the log to the list.

//Peter