Subject: Re: libssh2: Ported to UC Linux ?

Re: libssh2: Ported to UC Linux ?

From: Paul Romero <paulr_at_rcom-software.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 10:40:14 -0700

Hi Simon:

Does Werner Koch have a website where one can find libgcrpyt ?
The following are the versions of the TLS related libraries
I currently used and the versions you recommended.

Library Current Recommended
------- -------- ---------------
gsasl 0.2.20 1.4.4
gnutls 1.6.3 2.8.6
libgcrypt 1.2.4 1.4.5
libgpg-error 1.5 1.8
libtasn1 0.3.10 ?

First, do any of the recommended versions have external
interfaces changes ? Second, is there any reason
to upgrade libtasn1, and if so, what version do you
recommend ?

Best Regards,

Paul R.