Subject: libssh2_sftp_close

libssh2_sftp_close

From: Michael Heese <MHeese_at_efji.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:41:09 -0500

We seem to be experiencing a problem with the libssh2_sftp_close()
function. The first time I call this function it works fine. However,
any calls to it after that cause it to block and hang forever.

The problem seems to be in the _libssh2_wait_socket() function in
session.c. The select() function at the bottom is being passed NULL,
which causes this function to block infinitely. If I hardcode a value,
say 10 seconds, this seems to fix the problem but I would rather not
hardcode a timeout value as this causes other calls to delay as well.

I see other people have complained about this problem but don't have any
fixes/patches available?? We are using version 1.2.6 that I downloaded
on 7/12/10.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank,

Mike H