Subject: Re: Remote Terminal with iPhone SDK

Re: Remote Terminal with iPhone SDK

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 00:38:33 +0200

Paresh Thakor wrote:
> And if i unveil a bit more than mobile terminal is file-based,
> constantly updating terminal file and o/p data from it.
> And libssh is not file based not constantly updating any selected
> file, so, can we make this file-based, so, o/p from libssh can be
> buffered in selected file? So, we can get the o/p from that
> selected file?

I already wrote that you should forget about the files. The part of
mobileterminal that deals with files obviously does not fit your
project and you need to remove it and write some other code that
glues mobileterminal together with libssh2.

But frankly, this project seems to be very difficult, so I would
probably suggest working on another project instead.

> Is this possible?

Yes of course it is possible.

> Our libssh2 is not working as expected or we might not know
> something so we can make this working.!

If libssh2 is not working as expected then the problem is either your
expectation, or a bug in libssh2. I think bugs are very important so
please describe your problem in detail, which obviously includes you
describing your expectations, so that we can determine if there is a
bug and what it is.

Please read http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html and
follow the advice there to get the best help.

//Peter