Subject: Re: Remote Terminal with iPhone SDK

Re: Remote Terminal with iPhone SDK

From: Paresh Thakor <paresh.thakor_at_moontechnolabs.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:51:55 +0530

And if i unveil a bit more than mobile terminal is file-based, constantly updating terminal file and o/p data from it. And libssh is not file based not constantly updating any selected file, so, can we make this file-based, so, o/p from libssh can be buffered in selected file? So, we can get the o/p from that selected file?

Is this possible?