Subject: Re: mingw cross compilation

Re: mingw cross compilation

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:57:43 +0200

Thomas Stover <thomas_at_wsinnovations.com> writes:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:28:12 +0200, Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> This is caused by some confusion about import library, can you post what
>> commands you use and the output from both ./configure and make? And
>> include config.log as well.
>>

> woops missed this message.
>
> I hope all this comes through. config.log is an attachment.

Thanks. I'm not sure what the problem is, which Mingw version is this?

There is a libtool error message in there that it cannot find a shared
version of the OpenSSL library, possibly if you install a shared
libssl+libcrypto it will work, but I'm not certain.

I wonder why it is that mingw builds just work for me, and rarely does
for anyone else. Maybe because I avoid OpenSSL. :-)

/Simon